Top 5 Reasons to Partner with Say2eat’s Modernized Food Ordering Technology
Say2eat’s Facebook Messenger Ordering Service can add immense value to your restaurant’s digital strategy and help boost consumer engagement
AAre you looking for ways to enhance and modernize your restaurant’s ordering process? Want to keep up with the future of ordering food? Look no further than Say2eat’s Facebook Messenger Ordering Technology. Artificial intelligence (AI) and Chatbots are shaping the future of mobile food ordering platforms.
Chabots allow users to interact with restaurants and place lightning fast orders via traditional messaging channels in a natural and comfortable way. Now customers can simply order food from their favorite restaurant by texting that restaurant’s branded and customized chatbot or messaging it on Facebook Messenger.
Today’s consumers are looking for the easiest, fastest and most convenient way to order food. Restaurants are constantly having to update their food ordering services to keep up with customer’s preferences. Stay ahead of your competitors by investing in Say2eat’s Facebook Messenger Chatbot to enhance your restaurant’s mobile ordering services.
We compiled our Top 5 Reasons for why Say2eat’s technology is a valuable addition to your restaurant’s ordering services:
Top 5 Reasons Say2eat’s Bot is a Valuable Addition to your Restaurant:
- Utilize Social Media Sites: Let your customers order the way they want on the many sites that they already frequent the most. There are already 2 billion online monthly active Facebook users. Let your customers order food from your restaurant while they are already spending time browsing their newsfeed. Instead of just being able to like photos on Facebook, users can order food using the Facebook Messenger Bot.
- Keep up with the future: Technology is always improving and changing to enhance user preferences. The future of food ordering is through Chatbots and AI. Chatbots never sleep, so you can be available to respond to customers 24/7. In fact, by 2020, customers are expected to manage 85% of their relationships with enterprises without even having to interact with a human.
- Personalized Customer Service: Chatbots are able to provide personalized customer service experiences for users. The bots are able to collect information on users and excel in providing the best guidance and assistance when dealing with specific customers.
- Build brand loyalty: Many customers frequent the same restaurants most of the time. Make it easier for your customers to keep ordering from your restaurant by introducing a Facebook Messenger Bot. Data on channel-specific user preferences shows that the highest level of customer satisfaction is through live chat. Since 73% of customers prefer connecting with businesses through live chat, let Say2eat deliver a branded and customized Facebook Messenger ordering product that is tailor made for your restaurant and your consumers.
- No need to download apps: Don’t waste your time anymore having to download an app. “Messaging platform apps are where the growth is in terms of downloads; single-use platforms are not,” explains Stacy Peterson, chief information officer at Wingstop, a company that utilizes a Facebook Messenger Bot. “Restaurant apps are important, and your most loyal customers will download them, but not everyone is going to, so being able to allow someone to order without committing to downloading your app and creating profile frees up space on their phone. That’s a real value proposition.”
Say2eat’s technology allows you to take your customer service capabilites to the next level for your consumers. Now that you know all of the added value of partnering with Say2eat to enhance your restaurant’s digital strategy, click HERE to schedule a demo and to see the innovative technology in action.
Say2eat’s white label solution enables chains and restaurants to create personalized consumer engagements that lead to desired business outcomes.
We are a one-stop-shop for empowering your digital strategy, by providing a seamless solution across all voice and message applications (e.g. Facebook Messenger, SMS, iMessage, Amazon Echo, Google Home, etc.). By implementing core technologies and transforming business operations to scale global loyalty, our omni-channel commerce creates a smart, brand customized and conversational user experience. This leaves brands with an everlasting impression of convenience, efficiency and ease of use that promotes consumer loyalty and retention.